<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Hawaiian Ric Rac Burp Cloths

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hawaiian Ric Rac Burp Cloths


















This project was WAY too FUN!! A friend saw my previous burpie post and asked me if I could make some Hawaiian themed ones! Of course I said "I would love to!", and skipped all the way to JoAnne's! (By the way I forgot my coupon and downloaded the JoAnne's ap on my IPhone and was sent a digital coupon right away! Sweet!

I think these turned out soooooo A-dorable!! Go here to see how I make these.









For a fun presentation, I tied them up with some raffia skirt material (left over from my son's beach room), and added a tiny hair clip flower!

Yeah I hope this mommy will L-O-V-E!

xoxo
Lina








Linking to these Fab parties:





Tip Junkie handmade projects
Photobucket



Somewhat Simple

Transformation Thursday








freckled laundry
homework

8 Comments:

At June 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Miss Kitty said...

SO very cute! I need to learn how to make these as I am constantly going to baby showers. Thanks for the tutorial on how to make them.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

OH..my gosh! Those fabrics are ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! Now, off to check out the rest of your blog (I'm new here). :)

 
At June 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

These are so wonderful! Love the fun fabric!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Christine @ sugarandtrash.com said...

no way! these are so adorable. what a great idea.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Andee Flynn said...

So cute!
Andee
visiting from fingerprints on the fridge

 
At July 1, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Liz said...

So cute! And I love the jumbo ric rac. Great idea!

 
At July 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

How cute are those!?!?! That would have to be for one happy baby.
Hugs, Cindy

 
At July 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Katie said...

These are super cute! Thank you for linking to Sew Woodsy last week! We hope you will join us again tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home