<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Moving to CA

Monday, August 13, 2012

Moving to CA



If I'm MIA this week or for a while this is why. Our stuff is almost packed and we will be moving for the 3rd time out of state as a family!... And in two years we will be doing it all over again! Ha 
While we are extremely grateful for my husband's job in construction management, moving for his projects is part of our lives for now..... and I'm not the biggest fan of moving. With that said...
I am thankful for packers & movers when its 115 degrees outside!
But guess what? A different house also means new decorating opportunities! Yeah for that part!
Here's to a new beginning and adventure for us.
I can't believe we pulled this off in one month notice, and moving in the weekend before school starts! Whew!! :)


7 Comments:

At August 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Anita said...

Best of luck with your move! Hope you'll find your new home to be a place of comfort and joy!

 
At August 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Blogger ✿Gɪʀᴀғғᴇ-Lᴇɢs (✿◠‿◠) said...

Best of luck to you. Looking forward to seeing your new digs!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM , Blogger The Glamorous Housewife said...

Oh man! Right before school! But as a Californian let me say welcome!

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

 
At August 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Wishing you all the best in your new home!

 
At August 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM , Blogger IamDerby said...

Welcome to California. I live in Sacramento but my MIL lives in Fresno. Its very very hot in the summer!

 
At August 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the central valley!! I'm not sure where you're coming from since I only just now stumbled across your site (and I'm very happy I did, I LOVE it!!), but I'm hoping the climate isn't too much of a shock for you! I moved down to Visalia (40 minutes south of you) from Seattle 4 years ago and boy was THAT an adjustment! But if I can learn to love the valley I would think anyone can. Major props on the move too so close to school starting! I might have to check out Fresno's Goodwill(s?), our local Goodwill SUCKS. Most things are either junk, over priced, or over priced junk, I've found maybe 2 or 3 good things there in 4 years. Seriously. : ) I didn't realize how good I had it with the closest Goodwill to us in Seattle until we moved here! I'd love to find a new one, we're up in Fresno ALL the time anyways for medical reasons at Children's.

 
At August 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw that you moved from Phoenix, so not that much adjustment at all except for the colder winters. Never mind my comment about adjusting then lol! Lucky you! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home