<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Blackberry Mini Tarts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blackberry Mini Tarts



Wow we are full swing into holiday events and I'm loving it! I made these mini blackberry tarts two days in a row...Once for a fun holiday "mommy coffee" and my daughter's preschool Christmas program last night! They are super easy, fast and a HUGE great big hit! Plus they look fancy smancy. My sweet grandma Bonnie taught me how to make these and today I am passing them on to you...

Ingredients:
I package Pillsbury Pie Crust
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 bar of room temp cream cheese
2 Tbsp room temp butter
1 10 oz can of blackberry preserves
You will also need:
star shaped cookie cutter
mini muffin pan (greased)

Directions:

1. Get out your pie crust and roll it out. 2. Cut out your star shapes and place in the greased mini muffin pan. 3. Fill the entire muffin pan. 4. Bake for 9 min on 350 degrees. Let cool. 5. Mix your cream cheese, vanilla, butter, and powdered sugar. 6. Spoon on each with a little bit of preserves and top each with a little of the cream cheese mixture. I was fancy here and used a pastry tip..(You don't have to, but people think your a french pastry chef if you do).




These go prefect on my fav thrift store plate stand. It's my prized possession cause I used it so often :)






I'm taking in every second of this busy holiday and enjoying my family! I wish you the same :) Enjoy the tarts!
xoxo
Lina



Love it?
Pin It








joining:
lollipops














shabby creek cottage
Linking w Lilu Luna Wednesdays





The 36th Avenue











Tip Junkie handmade projects




Design Dazzle

Simply Christmas @ Shabby Art Boutique



Visit thecsiproject.com

7 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your tarts popped right off the plate at me...I love Fancy Schmancy!!!! Are those your babies,,,,,Oh they are soooo cute! Every year I bring out the photo's of my brother and myself on Christmas and to think years from now your kids will have that picture to display at their homes on Christmas!

Carol

 
At December 14, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How clever Thank you....Just Joined your site...

 
At December 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Oh love this recipe with it's star crust - a must do!
I'd love it if you could link this project up at my Simply Christmas Inspiration party ~ http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com/2011/12/inspiration-friday_16.html

 
At December 16, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Sara @ Mom Endeavors said...

Stopping by from TT&J. These look delish! Perfect for Christmas morning! :) YUM!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Finding Home said...

Very cute and fancy treats! Thanks for sharing!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Rebecca Scott (aka Otter) said...

Oh how clever! I love that! So cute but so elegant too. :)

 
At December 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

These look delicious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home