<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: $1 Bin Dr. Seuss Wall Art & READ letters

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

$1 Bin Dr. Seuss Wall Art & READ letters

 I completed two small projects for the reading nook/play house I'm creating in our closet underneath the stairs. My kids just love it down there! Here's them on move in day :)
 I found these bags in Target's dollar bin a few months ago and decided these would be perfect for this space! We love anything Dr. Seuss around here...
 I picked up these blank canvas 8x8 squares today at Joann's for 40% off.
 All I did was cut up the bags and adhere them to the back tightly with thumb tacks.
I've seen so many of these cute reusable bags lately and they make great wall art!

 I also painted some letters to go along with it for this space.
Stay tuned to see it all come together :) Thanks so much for all your sweet comments about moving! I am loving our new space and town.

Follow along and never miss a post!!
Follow along here.
A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media IconFacebookRSS FeedEmailTwitter

Joining these parties:

The 36th AVENUE
SNAP!

Create & Inspire Party @ Little Inspiration
</div>
A++

18 Comments:

At August 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

This looks awesome! I can't wait to see the entire space!

 
At August 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a great idea!

 
At August 29, 2012 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this!

 
At August 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

A great inexpensive idea that adds loads of color- so smart!!
xoxo,
Amy

 
At August 30, 2012 at 3:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your content is shows potential, m gona add this to my bookmarks.
http://bpclaimsinfo.com/

 
At August 30, 2012 at 10:33 AM , Blogger controlling craziness said...

Great idea! I love reading corners for kids. Can't wait to see the rest of the space.

 
At August 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

that is so smart! it looks great.

 
At September 1, 2012 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is adorable! I love anything Dr. Seuss. :)

 
At September 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Michaela @ coveredinmodpodge.blogspot.com said...

What a fun use of those bags! I picked a couple up to use as gift bags for kiddo presents. I'm now wishing I had more!

 
At September 3, 2012 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is adorable! What a creative and thrifty idea.

 
At September 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger the cape on the corner said...

what a fun space that will be! love the bold colors you used here.

 
At September 4, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this idea!

 
At September 5, 2012 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Insanely fun, love this!

 
At September 5, 2012 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

These look great! I look forward to seeing the finished reading nook.

The Happy Wife/Danielle Garcia
Ldsmom2201 (at) yahoo (dot) com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

 
At September 11, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

I actually have these bags! What a fun idea! Pinning now!

 
At September 12, 2012 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Sarah Tackett said...

What a great idea! I've always wondered what to do with all those great bags from Target. I am a follower of your blog on Facebook and would love if you could take some time and come check out my blog (http://sarahsaturdiy.blogspot.com/) and share some of the blog love! Have a great week!

 
At September 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great great idea and so simple too!! so many possibilities with this!!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really cute and simple idea. Thanks for sharing such nice idea.
_________________________
Wall Art

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home