<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Target Dollar Bin Flip Flops

Friday, May 27, 2011

Target Dollar Bin Flip Flops




















Lookie what I found in the Target "dolla" bin this morning!

These flip flops are for my son (not embellished).I used these neat hair ties to embellish my patriaotic dollar Old Navy flip flops for my daughter!





















I folded some of the ribbon over and hot glued and also trimmed some to make it fuller and smaller. I also tied some red tulle strips on the flip flops as well as glued buttons. I always use E6000 to attach bows and crystals to flip flops.







Also had to make some matching bows!

I wish you all have a safe and wonderful Memorial day! I hope to enjoy some good family time and lots of swimming...and eating! :)

xoxo
Lina
<>


Linking to:



3 Comments:

At May 28, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Nice job! The shoes and bows look adorable! :) Gotta love unique, handmade, boutique style lovelies for a dollar! :)

 
At June 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog, I've been following for a while now. These flip flops are too cute! I'm passing the Versatile Blogger award on to you, you can find all the details on my blog http://justalittlecreativity.blogspot.com/2011/06/bloggy-love-versatile-blogger-award.html

 
At June 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG you have the most adorable, precious, gorgeous children. They look so cute in spiffed up flip flops, great job!

Carol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home