<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Vintage Cupcake Stand

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DIY Vintage Cupcake Stand

Since I am in love with thrift store plates now I collected a few items at Goodwill yesterday to make a cupcake holder. These plates and candle holders are just a buck or two per item. I spent 7.00 total on these 5 items.





With the help of some E6000 glue you can make yourself a fancy frugal cupcake holder!!!






Here is its new home in my kitchen :)






Please make sure to like my new Facebook page here.


Thanks bunches!!!

xoxo


Lina








linking to








Chic on a Shoestring Decorating





Photobucket





 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/






Transformation Thursday





linkparty




504 MainPhotobucket

16 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Very pretty arrangement! I love tiered stands.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger An Oasis in the Desert said...

Great idea for a tiered server. I love finding things to repurpose at thrift stores. Your blog looks like fun & I'm a new follower.
CAS

 
At March 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great.. doesn't it make you feel good to make it yourself and do it for less money?

 
At March 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Penny of This-N-That said...

This looks really nice, I really like the bottom to the white plate.
I made one similar using clear plates. I like how yours turned out.

Penny

 
At March 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

What a pretty little project! Nicely done! I like how you combined the silver with the cream dishes!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda - One Girl in Pink

 
At March 3, 2011 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Humble Homemaker said...

So cute. What a great thrifty project! :) Thanks for sharing.
Humble Homemaking

 
At March 3, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Beautiful! I love those plates!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Love it!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Great project! It turned out really nice
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

 
At March 4, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

How cool! I love all the different pieces you used! Stopping by from Tatertots and Jello!
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

 
At March 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

This is awesome - love the idea and you picks on the plates! Thanks for sharing! Found you from Tatertots and Jello - new follower here!

Nancy
http://myurbancorner.blogspot.com/

 
At March 5, 2011 at 4:49 AM , Blogger The Yellow Cape Cod said...

I Love this. So pretty.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Looks like one I just created! Looks darling -I will be scouting out Salvation Army for more plates to make more! Thanks for the cool idea with the different plates! Check mine out!

Stacey at Embracing Change

 
At March 6, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Bridget @ ButterNugget Creations said...

Love this!
Will be hitting up Goodwill soon;)

 
At July 3, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

Brilliant!!! Will come in VERY handy for tablescaping:*~:*~:*~
~Wendy

 
At July 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Sharing My Thoughts said...

Love this idea! I just recently made one and I totally love it. I want to make one for every room in my house if I can find a use for it. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home