<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Thanksgiving Pallet Art

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Pallet Art












Over the weekend I put away Halloween decorations..and hooray I finally made a sign from pallet wood that goes great with my Thanksgiving stuff! This has been on my DIY wish list for-ever! I love all the fun pallet projects out there in blogland :)






My hubby was so helpful and took apart a pallet and then put it back together with screws and nails like this.

I painted the front Cliff Rock by Behr. Then I stenciled my letters with cream paint. Super easy!











My other little Thanksgiving project was printing a little frame art on burlap. I cut a piece of burlap the same size as a sheet of card stock and used spray adhesive to secure it to the paper. I let it dry and then ran it through the printer with the definition of gratitude. ;

I glued it to the top of a framed piece of scrap paper. It turned out cute and festive :)
Click here to see how I made my fabric wreath...















This was how it looked for Halloween...








This is my entryway now! I love my recently acquired turkey & cornucopia from my Grammy...She's the best decorator :)


I adore this pallet sign so much I think I can find a place for it after the holidays...it's neutral enough I think?

I'm excited you stopped by!










Thanks!










Lina



Love it?
Pin It






joining:
The Not So Simple Housewife
Photobucket






The 36th Avenue

Visit thecsiproject.com





Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special








Tip Junkie handmade projects





{Junk in their Trunk}














































































21 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger April said...

seriously so cute....i would hang that up all year long....i need reminders...:) great job!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

I love the Give Thanks art. A great combination of rustic and with a heartfelt message.

 
At November 9, 2011 at 5:47 AM , Blogger jess@balancing the dream said...

I am really digging the pallet art lately! Yours is fantastic!! It's great for this holiday season!!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks great...love the sign :) Laurel@chippingwithcharm

 
At November 10, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Modern Frills said...

Love the pallet art. I just might have to make my own!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

That's pretty! I have a couple pallets in the garage that I have been holding on to for something fun!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

Good Morning Lina!

Just wanted to send you a quick note and let you know that I think your blog is amazing and always enjoy reading about all of your fabulous diy projects. I listed you as one of my top 5 picks for the "Liebster" award. You can check it out here:
http://lapetitevieblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/feeling-blog-love.html

Hope you are having a great week!

Cheers!
~Elena

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger The CSI Girl said...

Thanks for linking up to The CSI Project. The pallet is beautiful but really the whole thing is beautiful. You always do an amazing job!!!

XOXO
Dee

 
At November 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Wow! I love the pallet art but I REALLY love that you actually printed on burlap! Thanks for the information -- so many great possibilities!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Tania Pelletier said...

Love it! I'm going out pallet huntin' tomorrow! Hope I can find something to make myself a cool sign too! :)

Tania

 
At November 11, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Brittany Stewart said...

Im your newest follower from Wow Us Wednesday and LOVE everything that you have done! Especially the pallet art!

http://buttonsbirdsandbs.blogspot.com/

 
At November 11, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Kelli W said...

Your pallet is great and I really love that you printed right on the burlap...such a great idea!

 
At November 11, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Love the Thanksgiving Pallet Art! I've been trying to convince my husband to do some seasonal pallet art! love this.

 
At November 12, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The set up looks wonderful!! The pallet art is awesome!!

 
At November 12, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger EvA. . . said...

Congrats on winning over at the CSI! You have awesome ideas! Very pretty :)

 
At November 13, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Blissful & Domestic said...

love all your decor! I'd love for you to link up to my linky party
www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

 
At November 15, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Onegirlruns said...

oh how i love pallet art!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Tenille said...

THis turned out so cute. I love everything about it. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.

http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-3.html

 
At November 17, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Robin R said...

I loved the printing on burlap. Any tips or tricks I should be aware of?? Hate to have to explain to the repair guy what happened to my printer :)

 
At November 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Whit said...

I absolutely love it. Great job! Thank you so much for linking up to last weeks show and share. Make sure to come back and link up this week with your latest project.

A mommy's life...with a touch of yellow
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

 
At November 23, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Piper said...

Awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home