<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: 3 Vintage Music Paper Wedding Projects

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Vintage Music Paper Wedding Projects


Today I want to highlight a few more fun projects made for my brother's recent wedding. They are all from the same vintage music paper printable from The Graphics Fairy. I seriously love GF and use it a bunch!


I wanted to incorporate the bride & groom's initials and found some plain big paper mache ones at Joanne's. After cutting the music paper into strips, I used Mod Podge to attach them and finished with a layer of Mod Podge on top. The ampersand is from Hobby Lobby.

Here's how they were styled at the wedding! Perfect for the fall rustic vintage theme :)


Next up... some love birds vintage music paper garland.


I found this template with instructions on how to make an accordian paper dove from Woman's Day. They used it as a holiday project but it turned out super cute for a wedding! By the way I printed out the music paper on cardstock for this project.

Here they are used along with some fabric bunting I had made. So sweet :)


I used more of these great religious dollar store candles by replacing the label with strips of the music paper by using Mod Podge.


Here's one of them on a table!


Thanks for popping in!








xoxo








Lina

Love it?
Pin It


















Joining these parties!








Funky Junk Interiors





The 36th Avenue

shabby creek cottage
























Photobucket


Photobucket
Tip Junkie handmade projects
The Graphics Fairy





Photobucket

21 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Estelle Grace Tudor said...

I love this idea - music paper is one of my favourite things (as well as book pages) to work with! x

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

What fantastic ideas Lina! You are just so creative and talented and they looked so beautiful all set up in that vignette for the wedding! :-)
Vanessa

 
At November 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

These are all fabulous!!!! I love all crafts involving book pages or music sheets! I would LOVE for you to link up over at my party going on right now!!! :o)
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy
http://jaimelyn11.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafty-scrappy-happy-me-thursday-10.html

 
At November 3, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Okio B Designs said...

Oooh I love what you did with your sheet music! The dove garland is so pretty! What is it about sheet music that just makes everything look so much better?! =)

Jeanine

 
At November 3, 2011 at 3:26 PM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Lina thanks I love these ideas for my sons wedding, actually the rehearsal dinner, as the Bride to be has hijacked total control over the wedding. I am definitely going to use the letters! I had already planned the candles, but did not know the dollar store had them....Yippee!!

Carol

 
At November 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Love these projects! So many cute and clever ideas and not just for weddings. I see a few as Christmas gifts.

 
At November 4, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

thanks for sharing these- i'm stopping by from tatertots and jello. i'd love for you to check out the huge giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

 
At November 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Sugarr2518 said...

Wow, it looks like you've been busy!! Everything looks great :)

 
At November 5, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Crafty Texas Girl said...

These turned out beautifully- just my taste! Visiting from Tatertots and Jello.
:) crafty texas girls

 
At November 5, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

They look lovely. I'm your newest follower. Hope to see you at DIY Home Sweet Home.
P.S. I have a link Party every Monday and would love for you to stop by and link up your letters.
Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

 
At November 5, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Honey I'm Home Blog said...

How beautiful. I'm crazy about those {love} birds! Great job.

Warmly, Michelle

 
At November 6, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Kara @ June & Bear said...

The love bird garland is adorable and perfect for a wedding.

 
At November 7, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Everything looks great. I love working with music. What lovely wedding ideas.

 
At November 7, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

I LOVE the initials! Such a great idea!

 
At November 7, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Our Hopeful Home said...

Lina, what beautiful wedding decorations! I, too,love using vintage sheet music to embellish my creations. Thanks for linking up over at Club G.W. {Goodwill} with Charm Bracelet Diva. So good to see you there!

xoxo
Kathleen

 
At November 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM , Blogger aimee said...

wow it looks so great, i love the letters, and the birds, thanks for sharing i just did a project with the same music note sheet xxx

 
At November 8, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects - love 'em. (via Graphics Fairy)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger jess@balancing the dream said...

I love all crafts with sheet music!! great collection here!! I'm pinning now!!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Inspired By June said...

Your decorations came out lovely, Lina! I especially love those sweet birds!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your music sheet projects Lina!!! How absolutely darling! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Lina!

We just love these projects....they are fabulous! We are featuring them this week at Inspiration Friday, post will go up this afternoon. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home