<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: My Fancy Frugal Whimsical Christmas Table

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Fancy Frugal Whimsical Christmas Table

Well all the Christmas decorating is finished and now I'm in the cleanup and catch up on laundry mode. We've had 4 straight days of rain so I hope to get some better photos of my tree soon.

Today I'm sharing my classic yet whimsical and fun Christmas dinning table.
I recently picked up a few great steals at Home Goods and these white/red ice skates are now my favorite part of the table!

I needed a table runner and came home with this lovely.....

 I also have a runner hanging along the back chair.

My white feather wreath I made last year works great here...
 I was handed down these cute old school place mats from my mom and I love them...
These cute dollar store plates match perfect!
 This Santa was delivered to us as a gift. He's actually a series of cardboard boxes and inside was candy & popcorn...I'm glad I saved him because he looks cute here!


Thanks so much for stopping and and always leaving such nice comments!







Photobucket

The 36th AVENUE

3 Comments:

At December 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Felecia Cofield said...

Hi Lina! What a nice table-scape you have! The colors all match as if they were purchased together! Love the Santa! And those place mats are so vintage! What a nice place to celebrate the Christmas dinner! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

 
At December 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Those ice skates are such a fun touch...your kids love this table, I'm sure!

 
At December 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your skates, so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home