<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Raffia Hat Wall Art

Monday, March 7, 2011

Raffia Hat Wall Art

My five year old has a cute surfer/beach themed room. He has had it for a few years, but since our recent move I have been revamping his room too!





See all my ideas aren't girly! Ha ha



I had this metal picture in the garage sale pile and now am now happy to repurpose it. I picked up this beachy raffia hat at Goodwill for $1.99. The seahorse and shell were from Ross at $6.00 each.




I glued the hat with E600 to the metal picture and sprayed the seahorse and shell cream to make them more uniform and lighter. The shell was a Goodwill find as well. I think it turned out cute!




Stay tuned for the rest of my son's surfer room reveal. That is if I can ever get his room clean enough!




xoxo


Lina



I am linking to

Today's Creative Blog



Photobucket

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Polly said...

Good ideas! It's cool you can see the potential in things!
-Polly
www.learnandgopollyco.blogspot.com

 
At March 8, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

This is adorable! I love Goodwill! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home