<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Golf Wreath for the "Golf" Birthday Party

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Golf Wreath for the "Golf" Birthday Party


Today I've been working hard to throw together my son's "golf" themed birthday party. He has a birthday right after Christmas so we decided to wait until this week to host a fun play date at the park for his class. He loves golf and takes inexpensive lessons through the First Tee Of Phoenix program. I even found him a great set of new looking clubs and bag at Goodwill for just $26. He was super excited!


This wreath is left over blue Christmas tinsel garland wrapped around a medium sized $1.99 wood wreath form (Michael's). I just hot glued golf tees and balls. This wreath from Pinterest was my inspiration.


I made a little bunting flag with party printables from the very talented Gwynn Wasson. She has the cutest line of golf themed printables! I love how the invitation turned out too. I can't wait to show you the rest of the details after the party this Saturday..."Club sandwiches" and donut hole "bucket of balls" on the menu!! Here's a peek of a couple other projects I'm working on today!





Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Lina
Joining:





Visit thecsiproject.com












Design Dazzle

8 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Estelle Grace Tudor said...

What a fun theme, I bet your son loved it! The wreath is fab, I am a big fan of wreaths - I have to make them for all occasions :) x

 
At January 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger The CSI Girl said...

This is just too cute! How creative and I have a slight obession with wreaths so I am all over this!!!
Thanks for linking up to the CSI Project!!!

Smiles,
Dee, the CSI Girl

 
At January 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Christine said...

I love this post. I wanted to share with you a similar wreath idea I had!

http://gandcjohnson.blogspot.com/2011/06/another-fathers-day-wreath.html

This is one of my favorite wreaths ever. have a great day!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Gretchen said...

Oh I LOVE this! How fun!!!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Sarah AJ said...

That's too funny. My husband's a high school golf coach, so I'll have to make one to surprise him.

 
At January 7, 2012 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

This is wonderful. I did a golf party last year (although it was for my husband's 50th) and this would have been perfect! Nice job!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great party idea! The wreath is just adorable....

 
At January 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Hani said...

I love playing golf and this wreath is adorable.. I love the colors and the fancy look!
Thanks for linking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home