<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Felt Rainbow Party Wreath

Monday, March 12, 2012

Felt Rainbow Party Wreath

Pin It






Last week I was asked to guest post on the fabulous blog Design Dazzle. This was so exciting to me because it was the very first blog I started following. There's so much great inspiation there.

I shared the wreath I made in preporation for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. She has chosen rainbows as the theme. I decided to cut a foam wreath form in half to make a felt circle rainbow wreath.

For this project you will need about 1/8 yard felt of 5 colors of the rainbow plus white for the clouds, scissors, pins, and your foam wreath form cut in half.





All you do is cut your felt in what seems like a zillion circles. I used a small cup for my stencil. My circles were about 3 inches for the colors and the white circles about 5 inches. Fold the circles in half and then in half again and pin the pointy ends to the foam. Yes it's time consuming...I just watched 2 episodes of Parenthood on the DVR while making this :)



So now I will have this to hang up at the RAINBOW party!


Remember to.....








I hope you liked my rainbow wreath! Have a beautiful sun shiny day :)




Joining Here:

Tip Junkie handmade projects










The 36th AVENUE


7 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

I like the rainbow wreath ... and it looks like a cute little girly likes it too!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Charley said...

I am a new follower and so glad I am. My daughter is having a rainbow party next month and I love, love, love this wreath. Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! Very creative!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Very Cute!
I featureit on my blog today!

 
At March 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness - this wreath is absolutely adorable. I am pinning this on my St. Patrick's Day pin board so I can make it next year.

 
At March 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Crafty Mischief said...

This is so fun! Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At December 28, 2012 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

What a cute idea! I'm planning a Rainbow Dash party for my daughter and saw this idea pinned on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home