<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Herb Garden

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DIY Herb Garden

Pin It









This past Sunday we had a family movie date and saw the new Lorax, which we all LOVED, The kids begged us to plant something as soon as it was done, and off to Home Depot we went! While there were no truffula trees, I did see lots of flowers and herbs. I've been wanting to do this for a while so I bought some basil, cilantro, parsley, and jalapeno (ugh now I see I spelled that word wrong on the label..darn..oh well.) plants along with some inexpensive pots. I spent about$20-$25.00 on this project. Store bought fresh herbs are so overpriced so hopefully I can keep these alive! I know little about gardening so hopefully I can start with this small project and then maybe some tomatoes and other vegetables?..


I was so excited to use my sheet of chalkboard vinyl from Pick Your Plum. It was around $2 a sheet I think. I also bought a few whiteboard sheets to use later. It is adhesive so all you need to do is cut your shape and peel & stick.








The sweet smell of orange blossoms in our backyard makes me happy!

Have a beautiful day!



Linking here:



Laugh, Love, & Craft














The 36th AVENUE






4 Comments:

At March 7, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Anne said...

Delightful blog! I'm a new follower! ♥
Anne

 
At March 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM , Blogger simona said...

we've also started our spring gardening. you herbs look nice in those pots!

 
At March 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those are such cute herb pots! It's time to start some seeds!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Debbie @ OtRD said...

Love the way you labeled each one!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home