<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Heart Elephant Applique Top & My Valentine's Day Entry

Friday, February 3, 2012

Heart Elephant Applique Top & My Valentine's Day Entry

Pin It



My little one LOVES elephants so here's what I made for her to wear this Valentine's Day! It's an elephant heart applique top. She is completely thrilled with it!



Here's a shot of the shapes I used. They have Wonder Under (fusible web) ironed onto the back of the fabric.




After ironing onto the shirt, I added buttons for eyes and to the trunk, and then hand stitched around the edges. This solid white Gymboree top was a Goodwill $1 day score! Yay! Speaking of Goodwill...I tend to post some of my thrift store finds via Facebook so make sure to follow along there too!

















My entry table is all set for Valentine's Day with my Idea Room wreath from last year :)


I added a couple cute festive and free printables found here and here in my thrift store pedestal frames.


















I just wanted to thank you all so very much for voting for me to win a ticket to the SNAP creative bloggers conference. Although I did not win, I bought a ticket and am for sure attending!!! Hooray I can't wait :) DO I have any readers going? And can I sit with you? lol


xo





















Linking to:

















Fun Stuff Fridays



Tip Junkie handmade projects



The 36th Avenue




freckled laundry
Dear Lillie's Valentine's Link Party

Design Dazzle

7 Comments:

At February 4, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

How cute is that elephant shirt! Great job! I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party if you haven't already.
http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

 
At February 4, 2012 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Michaela @ coveredinmodpodge.blogspot.com said...

So cute! I love the little heart button at the end of the trunk.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Crafty Mischief said...

That little elephant shirt is too cute! And I love your Valentine table! I found you through Tatertots and Jello. Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Amanda Dale said...

Adorable shirt, but the little girl is just gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Cowgirl Up! Hope to see you next week!
Thanks,
Amanda

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger cheapcraftymama said...

That is so cute!! I love making applique shirts. I would love for you to link up to my Valentines Party @ www.cheapcraftymama.com!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Crafts a la Mode said...

This is darling. I'm looking for an applique for my baby grandson. I think this would be okay in boy colors, don't you? Thanks for showing us how. Linda

http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

 
At February 16, 2012 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is the sweetest shirt (and little girl)! Thank you for sharing with air your laundry Friday, Lina!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home