<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY FREE Valentine's Day Photo Cards (Red Stamp ap for IPhone)

Friday, January 13, 2012

DIY FREE Valentine's Day Photo Cards (Red Stamp ap for IPhone)



Raise your hand if you're addicted to your IPhone like me? And I don't even have the cool new one...But have I got a treat for you if you happen to have one! I just discovered the new free ap called Red Stamp. It simply ROCKS! It goes one step further than Instagram and let's you create photo cards and invitations for every occasion. There's even cute baby announcements...The possibilities are endless. I think I also love it because the designs are chic and modern..they have cheveron ladies!!Whoohoo!
I see this beyond photo cards and also a blogging tool for photos :)




Here's a screenshot of Red Stamp photocard choices on the Iphone.




You just pick your card and touch the camera to choose a pic from your saved photos in the phone.









Once you choose your photo you can use their add text feature and just email, text, or even mail it (for a fee.)








Here's what I created in a few minutes using Instagram, Red Stamp, and then adding my text through Picnik. Picnik also has those free mustache symbols. Oh and here is the actual paper mustache printable I used on her.





Now I am not a tech expert but here's the basic steps.




1.) Take pic of cute kid w mustache on iphone 2.) Instagram it. (don't have to though) 3.) Create free photo card in cool new ap called "RED STAMP". Email it to self in the largest size available, save. 4.) Add text from Picnik (free photo editing software) from the laptop. Also the mustache symbol is from Picnik.5.) Share cute FREE Valentines Day card w friends.

For this one I used my son's Halloween photo. He makes a cute super hero :-)


All you would have to do is print these out at home. It's funny I'm not willing to commit to these as their Valentine's just in case I think of or see a cuter idea! Ha.




If you found this helpful and end up using the ap come back and let me know! That'd make my day....Happy Friday friends :)




xoxo




Lina



JOINING THESE PARTIES:


michellepaige



Tip Junkie handmade projects


The 36th Avenue


Passionately Artistic



































2 Comments:

At January 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Michelle Paige said...

This is adorable! Would you be willing to link this up to my Valentine Link Party going on now? http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html
Thanks, Michelle

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Michelle Paige said...

Oh, thank you for linking up! I so appreciate you doing that! I just love this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home