<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Easy & Delicious Ground Turkey Taco Soup Recipe

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Easy & Delicious Ground Turkey Taco Soup Recipe



Here's an easy and healthy soup to make before you take out your trick or treaters tonight.
My family is a really big fan of taco soup and this is the recipe I use. 
I also started making my own taco seasoning without MSG. Try this recipe from Whole New Mom.



I've made this on the stove and also browned the meat and onions and then thrown the rest in a slow cooker. It comes out great!
I like to top mine with avacado and tortilla strips...delish comfort food!

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!
 This is a $9 romper from Groopdealz and $5.00 cat kit from Target. I tied a cute ribbon around her neck and eyeliner for nose and wiskers :)
Happy Halloween!


It's Overflowing

mop it up mondays

UndertheTableandDreaming
The 36th AVENUE

Create & Inspire @ Little Inspiration

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Felecia Cofield said...

Hi Lina! Thanks for sharing the healthy version of Taco Soup! Sounds delish! I think even my picky eaters would eat that and never know about the ground turkey! Your little girl is adorable and so is the outfit! Blessings from Bama!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Wow, talk about comfort food! Looks delish! (And your daughter is an adorable blue-eyed-YOU!)

 
At November 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Toqua's Crafts said...

Sounds yummy!
I think it's time for some Taco Soup!

:)

 
At November 7, 2012 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Nicole @WonkyW said...

Yum! This looks tasty! I can't wait to start making soups & stews once the weather finally cools down here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home