<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Pantry #2 (Organizing with thrift store items and chalkboard vinyl)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pantry #2 (Organizing with thrift store items and chalkboard vinyl)

Hi Friends! 
Remember this summer when I did a little makeover with some fancy & frugal pantry organizing....


 and then we had to move?! 

Well the first day we moved in the pantry was my my first project :)

My hubby was was like "Really? Can't we just unpack everything first?"
"No we must style the pantry now." :)

Knowing I wouldn't be close to a Hobby Lobby I picked up a roll of chalkboard vinyl before we left. It's my very favorite organizing tool and everywhere in my house! 


Yes I just cut all the labels with scissors.,,,

The general theme of my pantry organization method is to collect containers and baskets from thrift stores and then take most everything out of the original package to store.




I used the chalkboard vinyl on the inside of my cabinets.



Lazy Susans are a must for pantry items! I think I need one fro my fridge next...


Baskets for my kid snacks...



 I no longer have an entire closet but I'm glad everything still fits!
 Have you organized your pantry lately? I think it's so much faster to identify items and put away.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Joining:

The 36th AVENUE


UndertheTableandDreaming



31 Days of Organizing Fun
It's Overflowing

6 Comments:

At October 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love how you've organized your pantry. I am working on mine. What did you use to cut out the chalkboard vinyl labels?

 
At October 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a useful and organized space! Thanks for the fantastic ideas! My pantry needs some of your organizational skills ASAP!! :)

 
At October 26, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger The Prudent Pantry said...

I am in need of some pantry organization. Thanks for the inspiration! I would love it if you would share this at the Smart Solutions linky party. You can link up here:

http://theprudentpantryblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/prudent-projects-smart-solutions-week-15.html

Have a great day!

 
At October 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Ivy and Elephants said...

Seriously, this is the cutest idea for organizing. Oh my goodness, I know I am going to be so busy over the holidays reorganizing. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome idea!

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

 
At October 30, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your pantry looks awesome! I love your white jars with your own made black labels too, wow. What did you use for the white writing? Thanks for sharing, it's great, you did a fabulous organization!!
FABBY

 
At October 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Ooh, I love an organized pantry! After seeing yours, I'm fully convinced I need a lazy susan... why have I never thought of that before?! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home