<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: 3rd Birthday Party Satin Flower Wreath

Monday, April 25, 2011

3rd Birthday Party Satin Flower Wreath


Yep I am pretty excited for my little girl's birthday. Funny how I am no longer excited for my own birthday and it all transfers to the kids! Ha :)










Here is another decoration I have created for her Glam Dora party this week!











First I cut a number "3" from a circular piece of Styrofoam. Then made a bunch of those same burnt satin flowers I made for my spring wreath. Go here for that tutorial & post. Then I just pinned my flowers and embellished my new to me wreath stand (Goodwill $3.99) with ribbon, tulle, and a tiny white scroll-y "L".














If you haven't already check out some of my other goodies for her party from my previous post :0)






xoxo
Lina










Linking To

Today's Creative Blog




Photobucket



HouseofHepworths

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Luv it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home