<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Thanks A Latte from "Skip to My Lou"

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks A Latte from "Skip to My Lou"


Teacher appreciation week is coming up soon May 2-6, and this is what my son will be giving his preschool teachers. I found this idea from Skip to My Lou. Just go there for the free printable. They have some outstanding ideas for teachers this year!




For mine I used their cute printable on a full sheet of card stock and attached the front of a Starbucks cardboard sleeve (just ask..they will give you some). I hot glued a raffia bow to the front and placed a $5 Starbucks gift card in the sleeve. So easy and super cute, right?!


Teachers have one of the toughest, most important roles in our lives and yet are so unrecognized, don't you think? I Hope this puts a smile on their faces!!


This would also be fantastic to use in the workplace!


xoxo

Lina

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Designed by Chance said...

That is so cute. Why is it that grade school teachers get all the credit? My hubby is a high school math teacher and never brings home any cool gifts (maybe it is the math part lol).

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great idea. My daughter is in full time learning support and has 2 teachers and 3 aids... this would be a great idea for them all
Kim @tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

 
At April 19, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Meg said...

Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home