<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: A Fall Mantel for the New House

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Fall Mantel for the New House

Happy weekend friends! Today I shopped my house and put together a little fall inspired mantel. I just realized these are all previous blog creations :)
In our new house we have a very tall fireplace area that is the focal point of the room,
It currently has this interesting decorative paint. We are renting and will probably only be here two years, so I will be decorating around all these colors picked for us already. It's a good challenge right?! Ha..

Let's make it pretty. 
I am using my dollar store religious candles turned chalkboard candles from last year, along with my acorn I bought from Goodwill and painted cream.

 I'm using a thrift store plate from my hutch that I embellished with this tiny clock. I'm also using my fabric/burlap clock image printed from Graphics Fairy.

And I'm happy to use my pallet wood hand painted sign from last year on my mantel! It's my fav.
We've been arranging and rearranging furniture and still hanging up decor. I found a good place for my mossy monogram to the right of the fireplace.
Three weeks after moving, we've finally been able to explore our new city a little and even stopped by a fantastic farmer's market. 
I do love the produce available to us in this agricultural area! Now if it would cool down a little more so we can really experience fall that'd be awesome....
 Thanks for stopping in to see me! I love reading all your comments and kind words. Hugs.
Joining these awesome blog parties:
fall link party


SNAP!
ter>
The 36th AVENUE
52 Mantels

6 Comments:

At September 17, 2012 at 3:32 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Love your sign "Give thanks always"! Happy fall in your new home. :-)

 
At September 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Maysem said...

Beautiful decor!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Katie Drane said...

I'm so glad I found you on COM! Love your decorations, especially the Give Thanks Always sign. Great job!

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

 
At September 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Elise Engh said...

Nice! I love the pallet sign a lot :)

 
At September 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger the cape on the corner said...

wow, now that's some fireplace wall. i think you did a great job with decorating it!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Busy Bucharoo said...

Really like your Fall display. The tiny clock on the plate was unexpected and adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home