<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Flower Accessories

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DIY Flower Accessories


What's super cute, inexpensive, easy, and perfect for Spring? These tiny resin flowers. All you have to do is glue them on with E6000 glue to blank earrings, rings, and bobby pins. My flowers were from the awesome crafty daily deal site Pick Your Plum. I bought two bags for just a few dollars each. My neighborhood bead supply store had ring blanks for $5, $0.50 bobby pin blanks, and earring blanks. I've also seen them at craft stores.






How great are these for yourself, small gifts, or craft parties?




Thanks for stopping by! I have been super busy converting a closet into a office/craft space. It's been a ton of organizing. but I've been having fun making it pretty! I can't wait to show you all when I'm done.



Joing here!





The 36th AVENUE

shabby creek cottage




Design Dazzle





5 Comments:

At March 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Tonii said...

These are ALL so darling!! I especially love the bobby pins...might need to make a bunch of these for my girls' easter baskets! Thanks for sharing such a great idea! :)

 
At March 29, 2012 at 3:27 AM , Blogger Rettabug said...

Very cute!

I can't find any email to contact you by, but I wanted you to see THIS blatant theft of your blog post:

2012/02/mini-blueberry-tarts.html

 
At March 29, 2012 at 3:28 AM , Blogger Rettabug said...

Soory, try this link:

2012/02/mini-blueberry-tarts.html

 
At March 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for sharing! These are very cute.

 
At March 31, 2012 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Perfect party favors for a little girl's springtime birthday! Thanks for the sweet idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home