This Page

has moved to a new address:


Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Hand Stamped Teacher Gifts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hand Stamped Teacher Gifts

May 8 is Teacher Appreciation Day and I'm all set with these handmade gifts I finished today.

My daughter's two preschool teachers will get these super fab key chains I made..well with a lot of help from the sweet owner of Another Bead Please (my local bead shop). Each chain started as 3 separate pieces that are now connected with a heavy gauge wire. I stamped a piece that says TEACH with my 10$ stamping set from Harbor Freight tools. You can read here how I stamp in detail. This is such a unique one of a kind gift for around $10 each!

My son's awesome Kindergarten teacher will be receiving my "Love 2 TEACH" stamped silver necklace with apple charm. I invested around $25 in a good silver chain and silver blank circle at a local jewelry supply shop. I can't wait to give out these sweet gifts!

Have you thought about what you are doing to celebrate yet?...
Embellished Clipboards are always cute....

Last year I gave out Starbuck's gift cards and attached them to these cute "Thanks a Latte"free printables.

Teachers are simply angels on Earth, right?! I have so much respect and admiration for the ones in my life. Thanks for stopping by xo


The 36th AVENUE

the artsygirl connection

For the Kids Friday

Skip To My Lou

Tip Junkie handmade projects


At April 13, 2012 at 7:10 PM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

The key chains are so cute, I had looked into metal stamping once and Harbor Freight was the place to go. Last years gift was cute too! Where have I been, I didn't know there was a teacher appreciation day...They deserve it!


At April 16, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Fantastic ideas!

At April 17, 2012 at 2:22 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

So cute! You're so creative. :-)

At April 18, 2012 at 5:15 AM , Blogger cheapcraftymama said...

Great ideas, so cute!! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at "Pin It & Win It Wednesday" at www.cheapcraftymama.com!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home