<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Hand Stamped Jewelry

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DIY Hand Stamped Jewelry














Hi friends! Today I wanted to share a few stamped metal jewelry gifts I have made recently. These really do make unique personalized gifts that are so fun to make and give. Plus. they can be inexpensive if you pick up the blanks and charms at craft stores (use those coupons!). None of these are over $10 chain included.





I gave this one to my new sis in law for Christmas. Wouldn't this make such a great wedding shower gift too? The bride, groom, and ring charms are from Hobby Lobby...The dog tag shape blank is from Joanne's. I think she really liked it! :)

If you missed my stamped washer tutorial, here it is. In this post I explained where to get a $10 stamping kit and how to use it.

My daughter is super fond of elephants so I made her one with a tiny elephant charm. She loves it and shows anyone who will listen :)



This Tinkerbell necklace was for a 4 year old birthday party we were invited to. Isn't this so much better than a plastic toy?!
These two blanks & charms are from Hobby Lobby.



Have a beautiful day!

xoxo

Lina





Linking to these fab parties:





For the Kids Friday



The 36th Avenue







Design Dazzle

5 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love these! Who wouldn't want one as a thoughtful gift?

Thank-you so much for taking the time to share at our Pin'Inspiration party this week. I really hope that you can take part in my "Beat the Winter Blues" party on Saturday. :-)

 
At January 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Threedivasandadad said...

Thanks for posting this..I am going to start metal stamping soon. This post was very helpful. New follower here..love your blog.

 
At January 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! And thanks for sharing how to make these - I need to buy a stamping kit!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 1:22 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Never dreamed these could be DIY-ed! Makes me want to give metal stamping a try!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love metal stamping! Check out www.beaducation.com for supplies and more tips!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home